WINTER FEST challenge terms and regulations
WINTER FEST challenge (hereinafter referred to as the "Challenge") is an 11-day activity challenge with valuable prizes for the winners.
The WINTER FEST Challenge is hosted by BeFit Pro (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
Legal address: LLC "BEFIT PRO" 100066 TASHKENT, CHILANZAR DISTRICT, BESHAGACH STR. 10-B, R / s: 2020 8000 3052 6764 9001 PJSCB "ORIENT FINANCE", MFO: 01071, TIN: 307 650 570, OKED: 93130
Tel: +998 (55) 557 00 01, +998 (95) 000 00 01, e-mail: email@example.com
The challenge is being held using the OU7 Training mobile app (hereinafter referred to as the mobile app)
The challenge and daily giveaway will run from December 25, 2022 to January 4, 2023.
These terms are addressed to an indefinite circle of persons and become an agreement between the person who accepted the terms (hereinafter referred to as the Participant) and the Organizer from the moment the Participant agrees with the terms in the manner described below.
Anyone over the age of 18 who stays in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, at the period of the Challenge, can become a Challenge participant, if following the terms.
To receive a daily gift in the Challenge you'd need:
- Register in the OU7 Training app. You can do it on your own or with the assistant of consultants at WINTER FEST.
- Enter the following details: first name, last name and valid phone number.
- In the "Workouts" section, start the "Walking" or "Running" workout, specifying the "Steps" goal, and cover a distance of at least 1,000 steps.
- Follow Instagram account@OU7Training and post information about the challenge in Instagram Stories tagging @OU7Training.
- Reach the OU7 Training representative at WINTER FEST and show the map with the route traveled to confirm that the conditions are met.
In order for your activity to be recorded during the Challenge, you must provide access to all Apple Health or Google Fit settings (depending on the operating system of the device). The full functioning of the mobile app is possible only when connected to the Internet.
Important information on participating in the Challenge and receiving gifts:
- Each participant can take part in the Challenge 1 time and receive 1 gift only.
- Gifts are issued from December 25, 2022 to January 4, 2023 from 18:00 to 22:00 (UTC +5) by OU7 Training consultants on the WINTER FEST space.
- The gift can only be received on the day the Challenge conditions are met. Gifts will not be given out on any other days.
- The number of gifts is limited to 30 units per day.
- Additional steps, in addition to the mandatory 1000 steps, do not count and are not a basis for receiving additional gifts and do not affect the results of the super prize draw.
Super prize draw terms
Each user who has completed 1000 steps and has a phone number registered in Uzbekistan in their profile, and who is present at the time of the drawing in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, automatically becomes a participant in the super prize draw.
The drawing is carried out in the form of an offline lottery. Each user will be registered under the name used in the OU7 Training app. The user's phone number in the OU7 Training app will also be used to verify the user's identity. January 4 at 21:00 WINTER FEST guests will pull out 3 pieces of paper with the participant names, who will become the owners of super prizes
Super prize list:
- iPhone 14 Pro Max
- AirPods Max
- Apple Watch 8 Series
Super prizes are distributed from smallest to largest: the first participant whose name is pulled out of the bag will become the owner of the Apple Watch 8 Series, the second one will receive AirPods Max, the third one will get the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
The super prize draw will take place on January 4 at 21:00 in BeFit Pro sport club on WINTER FEST.
User activity and identity verification
The Organizer, with the help of OU7 Training, has the right to check the activity of the winner after the completion of the Challenge. If falsified data, any manifestations of fraud, or incorrect results are found, the challenge results will be cancelled.
In order to verify the winner's identity, the Organizer may require the winner's account in the OU7 Training app, the phone number registered in a winner's account, and the Instagram account. The organizer has the right to demand from the winners screenshots of archived Instagram stories with the results and @ou7training and @befitpro.uz tags.
The responsibility of the Organizer for violation of the terms of these terms is limited to the amount of 100,000 (one hundred thousand) soums in relation to one Participant.
The Organizer is not responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations, as well as for possible damage resulting from:
- illegal actions of Participants or third parties aimed at violating information security or the normal functioning of the mobile app, incl. actions aimed at unreasonable receipt of points or prizes;
- failures in the operation of equipment and/or software, as a result of which the Organizer did not receive the information necessary to fulfill obligations in accordance with these terms.
Change and termination of the Challenge
The Organizer has the right to unilaterally change or terminate the Challenge at any time, including ahead of schedule. Changes or termination of the Challenge Participants are notified through Instagram in posts and Stories. The Challenge will terminate from the date specified in the termination notice.
want to be bound by these rules, please stop using the Service immediately.
OU7 TRAINING is a platform that contains training programs of different levels. All of them have been
developed by professional fitness trainers. Check with your physician before starting exercises to make
sure you are medically able to participate. The Service creators are not responsible for any possible
changes in health, any injury or damage caused by the exercising.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names, including OU7 Training name, training programs, workouts,
video tutorials, descriptions, title, logo, design etc., are owned, registered or/and licensed by OU7
Please keep in mind we can refuse service to any person without giving any explanation.
WHAT YOU CAN’T DO
- You may not use, copy, edit, translate, transmit, reproduce, sell, distribute, publish, display or
create derivative works based on the content of OU7 Training.
- You may not perform coaching activities based on OU7 Training content.
- You may not act in a way that can be offensive, racist, cruel or discriminating. Explicit, sexual
suggestive, pornographic comments, messages or materials are also prohibited.
- You may not use any data mining, scraping or similar data gathering methods, investigate, scan,
test the vulnerability of the Service to modify platform software or security technology.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- You can have access to all the OU7 Training features (for registered users).
- You can ask for support any time you have questions or suggestions.
- You can stop using the app at any time.
CHALLENGE CREATION REGULATIONS
Keep in mind following rules and regulations when creating a challenge:
- - profane language is prohibited;
- - any inappropriate content or content not related to fitness or sport is prohibited;
- - incitement to discrimination or violence is prohibited;
- - any discrimination based on religion, national origin, race, color of sex is prohibited;
- - harassment, including sexual harassment is prohibited.
Users who break the rules will not be allowed to use the Service anymore.
By clicking "Create challenge" you automatically accept all the terms and conditions of challenge
creation policy. Violation of these rules will result in account suspension.
Our nutrition programs are designed by a professional nutritionist for educational purposes. You are
responsible for your own health, so always consult your doctor before starting any OU7 Training
OU7 Training cannot guarantee any results or improvements in health, weight or fitness level. Please do
not use nutrition programs or other nutritional advice if you have or may have any medical conditions
that may be affected by dietary changes.
OU7 Training cannot guarantee that the nutritional information provided in our app is appropriate for
everyone, completely accurate or complete. OU7 Training is not responsible for any harm that may result
directly or indirectly from any use of nutrition programs.
The water tracker is designed to track the water intake during the day. The calculation of the daily
water intake is based on the user's personal physical data. All the data provided in the app is for
informational purposes only, and also may be used for educational purposes. You are responsible for
your own health, so always check with your doctor before drinking water, according to numbers
calculated by the app.
OU7 Training cannot guarantee any results or improvements in health, weight or fitness.
OU7 Training cannot guarantee that the water intake information provided in our application is
suitable for everyone, absolutely correct or complete.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER: OU7 Training is not responsible for any possible harm that may be caused to you or your
health when using the Service, including physical and mental conditions, any damage to your device
resulting from accessing the Service, conditions caused by the behavior of other Service users. We can
stop OU7 Training at any time without notice.
You should understand that you use the Service at your own discretion and you are fully responsible for
using the Service and the effect it may cause to your physical and mental health.
to check them from time to time.
Questions or suggestions? Please contact us at